Financial assistance is available to students who are eligible and qualify. Brittany Beauty Academy has an experienced Financial Aid Department who can answer your questions and assist you in determining your eligibility. Our “Hands on” approach gives you the confidence to locate all types of financial aid that may be available to you. The Financial Aid Department will be there to help you with the entire application process. Our experienced advisors work with various State and Federal agencies, lending institutions and can aid you in applying for the various grants and loans or payment plans that you may be eligible. After assessing your individual situation the advisors at Brittany Beauty Academy will work with you to give you the necessary information you will need to make an informed decision.
Types of Aid Available*
- Career Pathways - A program that allows students who demonstrate a strong commitment to their education with the opportunity to earn their High School Equivalency diploma (HSE) while studying for their specialized License.
- PELL Grants – Based on financial need a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is filled out to determine the Estimated Family Contribution (EFC) and how much of a grant the student is eligible to receive.
- Supplemental Education Opportunity Grant (SEOG) - This Federal Grant is awarded to qualified students with the greatest financial need.
- School Scholarship – This scholarship is awarded to all students who receive a federal SEOG Grant.
- Direct Loans – These are low interest loans for educational expenses and must be paid back.
- Parent Plus Loans - Low interest loans made to the parents of dependent students for educational expenses and must be paid back.
- TFC Credit Corporation – Extended payment options beyond graduation for students.
- Monthly Payment Plans – Course is paid prior to completion.
- ACE Grant - The ACE Grant is broken down into 2 tuition reductions to the school, $500 after the first SAP Checkpoint and then an additional $500 at the 2nd SAP checkpoint provided the student maintains a minimum 90% Attendance and a minimum 90% GPA . This grant does not need to be paid back and is not calculated in the refund clause. It is not redeemable for cash.
External Links and videos:
Overview of the Federal Student Aid Process:Types of Federal Student Aid - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pn4OECMTh5whttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbJ55UWMEFE Fill out a FAFSA - https://fafsa.ed.gov/ Entrance and Exit Loan Counseling - https://studentloans.gov/myDirectLoan/index.action General Student Financial aid information - https://studentaid.ed.gov/sa/
Have questions about previous Federal Aid you had received at another school?
Please feel free to contact us at: (877) 227-2434