ALL COURSES ALL STUDENTS
- Students must be at least 16-1/2 years of age.
- High School Diploma, General Equivalency Diploma, Official post secondary transcript showing a minimum 36 completed credits. However, students will be admitted as regular students who have the ability to benefit from the training offered by the institution. Such indicated ability is determined by a written entrance examination.
- Students must pass a personal interview with a licensed agent or school director prior to admission. Ability To Benefit Policy (ATB) Students that do not possess a High School Diploma or equivalent must pass the WBST exam (English) and score a minimum of 200 verbal and 210 quantitative. Spanish students must take the SLE exam and pass with a minimum score of 15. Students must take the exam in the language of the program in which they are enrolling. A $75 fee will be assessed for the exam and may be taken twice.
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS FOR TRANSFER OF CREDIT
- Students applying for transfer of credit for previous training must meet our admission requirements and be evaluated by our staff. To be evaluated a student must submit proof of hours completed at another institution and the subjects taken. The results of such testing and evaluation must be approved by the school Director and agreed upon by the student. Transfer students are accepted based on space availability. An evaluation fee may be assessed.
ADDITIONAL ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR FOREIGN STUDENTS
- The Institution has always felt that an international exchange of cultural and creative ideas upgrades the educational standards of the school. Foreign students are welcome to apply for admission to the institution. In addition to meeting our admissions requirements, foreign students are required to submit to the school notifications of their date and place of birth and approximate date on which they wish to begin classes. Foreign students are required to include a non-refundable $500.00 (U.S.) deposit for the course. Upon the completion of the necessary forms, the Institution will send the student a form I-20 “Certificate of Eligibility” for use in requesting a visa from the American Consulate in the student’s home country.